Some identities for Stirling numbers
We study the identities for Stirling numbers obtained by Wildon, and Yuluklu et al.
numbers, Filomat. 31, No. 15 (2017) 4833-4844
2. J. Quaintance, H. W. Gould, Combinatorial identities for Stirling numbers, World Scientific, Singapore
4. J. López-Bonilla, R. López-Vázquez, J. Yaljá Montiel-Pérez, An identity involving Bell and Stirling
numbers, Prespacetime Journal 8, No. 12 (2017) 1391-1393
5. J. López-Bonilla, B. Man-Tuladhar, H. Torres-Silva, On an identity of Spivey for Bell numbers, Asia
Mathematika 2, No. 1 (2018) 17-19
6. T. Mansour, M. Schork, Commutation relations, normal ordering, and Stirling numbers, CRC Press /
Taylor & Francis Group, Boca Raton, Fl, USA (2016)
7. J. Riordan, Combinatorial identities, John Wiley and Sons, New York (1968)
8. M. Aigner, A course in enumeration, Springer-Verlag, Berlin (2007)
9. S. Roman, The umbral calculus, Dover, New York (2005)
10. A. T. Benjamin, G. O. Preston, J. J. Quinn, A Stirling encounter with harmonic numbers, Maths. Mag.
75, No. 2 (2002) 95-103
Copyright (c) 2018 MathLAB Journal
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Authors retain the copyright of their manuscripts, and all Open Access articles are distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided that the original work is properly cited.