Aims and Scope
To Chemistry publishes papers on all aspects of fundamental and applied chemistry. The journal is naturally broad in scope, welcomes submissions from across a range of disciplines, and reports both theoretical and experimental studies.
Subject areas include (but are by no means limited to):
- Analytical chemistry, including new techniques and instrumentation
- Biochemistry and medicinal chemistry
- Inorganic chemistry, including main group, transition metal, and f-block compounds, as well as coordination, organometallic, and solid state chemistry
- Materials chemistry of hard and soft matter, from the nanoscale upwards
- Nuclear chemistry and radioactivity
- Organic chemistry, including synthesis, characterisation, and properties of organic compounds, as well as study of organic reactions and their mechanisms
- Physical chemistry and chemical physics
- Sustainable, green, and environmental chemistry
- Theoretical and computational chemistry
The journal also welcomes submissions from outside (or in between) of the traditional subject areas. Interdisciplinary articles, with an emphasis on chemistry, are certainly encouraged. The journal also considers manuscripts related to specific industries, for example agriculture, food, and petroleum.
As well as original research, Journal of Chemistry also publishes focused review articles that examine the state of the art, identify emerging trends, and suggest future directions for developing fields.
Article Processing Charges : The journal has no processing charges. All the services of the journal are free.
Publication Frequency : One Volume, 3 Issue per year, Journal items can be published collectively, as part of an issue with its own Table of Contents. Alternatively, individual items can be published as soon as they are ready, by adding them to the "current" volume's Table of Contents.
Peer Review process : Journal uses blind review system to ensure originality, timeliness, relevance, and readability.
Privacy Statement: The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.