Study The Structural Properties of Polyaniline:PEDOT Nano Composite.
In this research we study the structural properties of pure polyaniline films and doped with poly(3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene) PEDOT. The study included the preparation of films on the rules of the glass and then conducted the tests, infrared , X-ray diffraction and AFM. In this study found that polyaniline was randomly, when you add PEDOT, it cannot happen interaction between them, but be attending together. The results of the tests (AFM) of the all films are uniform granular surface morphology. The roughness, root mean sequare and average grain diameter, they were increasing with increased of doped ratio. The method of films preparation are made by spin coating technique.
A. Rudge, J. Davey, I. Raistrick and S. Gottesfeld, J. Power Sources., 89 , 47 (1994).
T. Shoa, J. D. Madden, C. E. Fok and T. Mirfakhrai, Adv. Sci. Tech., 26 , 61 (2008).
H.S. ABDULLA , A.I.ABBO , "Optical and Electrical Properties of Thin Films of Polyaniline and Polypyrrole ", Int. J. Electrochem. Sci., 7, PP.10666 – 10678 (2012).
-A. C. Diarmind and W.S. Huang, J. Synth. Met-18,P 285,(1987).
- J. STEJSKAL , R. G. GILBERT , "Polyaniline. Preparation Of A Conducting Polymer ", Pure Appl. Chem., Vol. 74, No. 5, pp. 857–867, (2002).
- A.J.Epstin "Electrical Conductivity in Conjugated polymers Application". Norwich, New York : Plastics Design Library. PP.1-9, (1999).
- J. Wojturski, J. Stejskul, O. Quadrat, P. Kratochril, and P. Sata, J.Croatica" Chemical Acto, Scienlipic Paper", 71,P. 873.(1998).
-Asia H. Al-Mashhadani*, Hamma R. Humud, ThikraKh. Aubais," The Effect of Gamma Irradiation on the Energy Gap of Polyanniline Thin Films Prepared by Non-thermal Plasma Jet",Asian Journal of Applied Science and Engineering, Volume 3, No 2/ (2014) .
-D.P. Halliday J.M. Egylestons P. n. Adams, E.R. Holl and A.P. Monkmon, vkissn 0963-3308 ,160. P. 13/1.(1995).
-D. C. Trivedi, in H.S. Lalwa (Ed.), Handbook of Organic Conductive Molecules and Polymers, John Wiley & Sons, New York (1997).
- S. Sarid, "Scanning Force Microscopy", Oxford, U.K., Oxford University Press, (1994).
- C. R. Blanchard, “Atomic force Microscopy”, Chemical Educator, vol.1, No.5, ISSN 1430-4171,( 1996).
- Estabraq T. Abdullah, et al, " Synthesis and Characterization of PANI and Polyaniline/Multi Walled Carbon Nanotube Composite", International Journal of Application or Innovation in Engineering & Management Volume 4, Issue 9, (2015).
- Kareema M. Ziadan an dHanaa H. Inayh "Preparation and Characterization of Nanocompocite Conducting Polymers (PANI-DBSA/MWNCT)" Chemistry and Materials Research Vol.8 No.8, (2016).
Copyright (c) 2019 Maan Abd-Alameer Saleh, bAbdulazeez O.Mousa, cMohammed . Hady Shinen
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Authors retain the copyright of their manuscripts, and all Open Access articles are distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided that the original work is properly cited.
To Physics Journal allow the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.