Some New Results on the Curvatures of the Spherical Indicatrices of the Involutes of a Spacelike Curve with a Spacelike Binormal in Minkowski 3-Space
In the present paper, we deal with the spherical indicatrices of involutes of a given spacelike curve with spacelike binormal. Then we give some important relationships between arc lengths and geodesic curvatures of the base curve and its involutes in Minkowski 3-sapace. Also, some important results are given for these curves.
2. Bilici, M. 2009. Ph.d. Dissertation, Ondokuz Mayıs University, Institute of Science and Technology, Samsun.
3. Bilici M. and Çalışkan M., On the involutes of the spacelike curve with a timelike binormal in Minkowski 3-space, International Mathematical Forum, Vol. 4, No.31, 1497-1509, 2009.
4. Bilici M., Çalışkan M. 2014. Some Geometrical Calculations for the Spherical Indicatrices of Involutes of a Timelike Curve in Minkowski 3-Space, Journal of Advances in Mathematics, Vol. 5, No. 2, 668-677.
5. Bilici M., Çalışkan M. 2018. A new perspective on the involutes of the spacelike curve with a spacelike binormal in Minkowski 3-space, Journal of Science and Arts, Vol. 3 No. 44, 573-582.
6. Bükcü, B., Karacan, M.K., On the Involute and Evolute Curves of the Spacelike Curve with a Spacelike Binormal in Minkowski 3−Space Int. J. Contemp. Math. Sciences, 2(5), 221-232, 2007.
7. Millman, R.S., Parker, G.D. 1977. Elements of Differential Geometry, Prentice-Hall Inc., Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, 265p.
8. Turgut, A. and Erdogan, E., Involute Evolute Curve Couples of Higher Order in IRn and Their Horizontal Lifts in IRn, Common. Fac. Sci. Univ. Ank. Series A, 41 (3) (1992) 125-130.
9. Turgut, M., Yilmaz, S., On the Frenet Frame and a Characterization of Space-like Involute Evolute Curve Couple in Minkowski Space-time, International Mathematical Forum, 3(16), 793-801, 2008.
10. O’Neill, B. 1983. Semi Riemann Geometry, Academic Press, New York, London.
11. Petrovic-Torgasev, M., Sucurovic, E. 2000. Some Characterizations of the Spacelike, the Timelike and Null Curves on the Pseudohyperbolic Space in , Kragujevac J. Math. 22: 71-82
12. Uğurlu, H.H. 1997. On The Geometry of Time-like Surfaces, Commun. Fac. Sci. Univ. Ank. Series A1, 46: 211- 223
Copyright (c) 2019 Mustafa Bilici, Mustafa Çalışkan
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Please find the rights and licenses into Chemistry Journal
All articles published in this journal are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
2. Author’s Warranties
The author warrants that the article is original, written by stated author(s), has not been published before, contains no unlawful statements, does not infringe the rights of others, is subject to copyright that is vested exclusively in the author and free of any third party rights, and that any necessary written permissions to quote from other sources have been obtained by the author(s).
3. User Rights
To Chemistry Journal's spirit is to disseminate articles published are as free as possible. Under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License., which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided that the original work is properly cited.
4. Rights of Authors
Authors retain the following rights:
- Copyright, and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- The right to use the substance of the article in future own works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
- The right to self-archive the article,
- the right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal (To Chemistry Journal ).
If the article was jointly prepared by other authors, the signatory of this form warrants that he/she has been authorized by all co-authors to sign this agreement on their behalf, and agrees to inform his/her co-authors of the terms of this agreement.
This agreement entitles the author to no royalties or other fees. To such extent as legally permissible, the author waives his or her right to collect royalties relative to the article in respect of any use of the article by To Chemistry Journal or its sublicensee.
To Chemistry Journal will publish the article (or have it published) in the journal if the article’s editorial process is successfully completed and To Chemistry Journal has become obligated to have the article published. To Chemistry Journal may conform the article to a style of punctuation, spelling, capitalization, referencing and usage that it deems appropriate. The author acknowledges that the article may be published so that it will be publicly accessible and such access will be free of charge for the readers.